- Research funding of interest to faculty researchers is posted on this research blog as are upcoming deadlines.
- Western’s Office of Research Development & Services maintains information on current Funding Opportunities through ROLA (Research OnLine Approvals)
- Western’s Office of Research Development & Services has an Awards & Distinctions Opportunities webpage. There is also an Awards and Distinctions Database that includes agencies, foundations and institutions to which researchers can apply directly, or through which they can be nominated, for monetary and non-monetary awards and distinctions. Sheet one of the Excel file gives directions for how this list of almost 1500 awards and/or distinctions can be queried. Use your Western user id and password to access this.
- Western has Internal Funding Opportunities and also provides links to External Funding Agencies.
- MERX is a source for Canadian and provincial government tenders and contracts.
- Western researchers can also search Pivot, a comprehensive database of grant funding opportunities
- Grant Connect is also available through Western Libraries (under databases). It is a Canadian database of over 10,000 Canadian foundations, 550 corporate giving programs, more than 175 government grantors, 120 American foundations that make grants to Canadian organizations, as well as more than 100 other kinds of grant opportunities
- Karen Kueneman’s delicious list of researchgrants
If you have questions contact:
(519) 661-2111 x 85383