Western’s subscription to Pivot is available to the Western research community as a resource for finding research funding opportunities for faculty and students.
Please let Karen Kueneman, email@example.com, know if you do apply to certain funding sources because you found it on Pivot as Research Western is monitoring the benefits of paying for this resource.
Pivot is a tool that:
- Provides access to a comprehensive source of funding opportunities globally
- Sends weekly updates on saved searches
You can create your own profile and Pivot pinpoints funding opportunities with searches that are:
- Accurate: Updated daily to add new information drawn from sources linked to profiles in publications from vetted sources and web content associated with a scholar’s profile, and to drop out expired opportunities.
- Automated: Users can receive alerts whenever new matching opportunities are posted that match their saved searches.
- Focused: Search just one database for funding in any discipline and country, rather than multiple sources or scattershot across the internet.