Workshop by Editors from The Lancet and CELL Press
How to Write a Great Research Paper, and Get it Accepted by a Good Journal
Understanding the publishing process
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Kresge Building KB106
Attend this author workshop and learn about :
- Identifying the right journal
- Using proper scientific language
- Structuring your article
- Understanding the peer review process
- Open Access publishing
- Publishing ethics eg. plagiarism, duplicate publishing
- How to get your research noticed
This workshop is suitable for faculty, post docs, graduate students, anyone who wants to know more about publishing.
Here is your chance to connect with an editor and ask all of your questions!
A light lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by September 21 using the following link : http://bit.ly/2ooO1yR