The Digital Strategy Fund supports collaborative, strategic approaches to digital transformation through project grants ranging from $1,000 to $500,000 when you apply to the fixed deadline of October 31.
You can also apply anytime and all year, for a literacy project grant below $50,000.
The Fund encourages an overall approach that helps support Canadian artists, groups and arts organizations to understand the digital world, engage with it, and respond to the cultural and social changes it produces.
- See the updated guidelines including the new ongoing deadline for the Digital Literacy and Intelligence component;
- Go Digital! blog series with tips on digital transformation and collaboration;
- Previous winners – 45 initiatives funded under the first round of Digital Strategy Fund competitions in 2017;
- Facebook Live Information Sessions with program staff;
- Create a profile on the portal and contact a member of the Digital Strategy Fund if you have any questions.