All FIMS, Law and Music Faculty Researchers are invited to
Grant Writing Workshop
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Law Building Room 228
(Faculty Common Lounge)
This workshop will emphasize first-hand practical experience aimed to teach skills, tips and tricks to help individuals to successfully apply for grants. With grants becoming more competitive and difficult to attain, gain knowledge on the best ways to get funding.
- How to develop a strong project
- Key elements of proposal and budget development
- How grants are reviewed and awarded
- Top reasons proposals are rejected
- Dos and Don’ts
- Research Data Management – what it is and who can assist
- How to find the right funding program
Please consider bringing along a previous or current grant application.
The workshop will be facilitated by Karen Kueneman with guest Kristi Thompson, Research & Scholarly Communication Data Management Librarian, Western Libraries
Please RSVP to Karen Kueneman, email@example.com, if you plan to attend.