Do you have a great idea or story for a digital creation project? The Canada Council for the Arts and CBC/Radio-Canada want to help you develop, create and distribute it through the Creation Accelerator.
How the Creation Accelerator works – The initiative has two phases:
Phase 1: Development
- Up to 20 applicants will be selected to receive a project grant to work with an independent producer to develop an original concept for consideration in Phase 2.
Phase 2: Production
- Up to 10 projects from Phase 1 will be selected for further support towards the full creation and production of the original project for potential distribution on CBC/Radio-Canada’s platforms.
Applications are now open for Phase 1 only
Grant amount for Phase 1: Up to $50 000 for direct costs related to the activity.
Who can apply?
- Artists, curators, and writers
- New and early career artists
- Artistic groups and collectives
- Artistic organizations
You will need a validated profile on the Canada Council grant application portal.
How to apply: Submit an application on the portal.
Guidelines and Forms: Find the details here.
Looking for more digital opportunities? Check out the Digital Strategy Fund.
For more information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
1-800-263-5588 (toll-free), ext.5574.
photo credit: HereIsTom Spring along the Kromme Rijn in Odijk, Netherlands – 2552 via photopin (license)