Western Libraries is offering several workshops this fall that can help you better understand the scholarly publishing process, how to build and promote your scholarly identity, conduct a comprehensive systematic review, and make the most of data and geographical information in your research.
- Tips & Tools for Building and Promoting your Scholarly Identity
- Getting Started with ORCID
- Preparing to Publish
- Continuum of Data Access
- Who Pays for Open Access?
- Open Monographs: Options for Authors
- Before You Sign: Know Your Academic Publishing Rights
- Putting Together Your Data Management Plan (DMP)
- How to Make a Map in QGIS
- Storytelling with Maps
- GIS Day
If you have questions or require further information please contact Courtney Waugh, email@example.com.