The Canada Council for the Arts has put together a COVID-19 Info update page with FAQs and guidance to keep you informed about the latest regarding:
- Financial impacts like emergency funding, financial losses and grant payments.
- Federal government support measures to support artists abroad and enhanced access to employment insurance.
- Suspension of funding for public events and travel-related activities and for grant recipients.
- Grant details involving applications, assessments, cancellations and reimbursements.
The website is being updated regularly and the Council is using social media channels to announce the updates.
- Some Deadlines and notification of results have been extended.
- Funding is suspended for projects that are dependent on domestic and international travel during a four-month period from March 16 to July 31, 2020.
Please review the FAQs; if you have questions that haven’t been addressed, email firstname.lastname@example.org
photo credit: Alex’B The singing ringing tree, Burnley Lancashire. via photopin (license)