Western’s BrainsCAN presents:
A Customer Service Approach to Research Participant Retention
with Laura Gonzalez, Ph.D., and Ysabel MacDonald, Ph.D.
Thursday, September 17th, 2pm
This webinar is ideal for researchers from any discipline who manage participants and want to learn how to increase participant retention and re-enrollment.
Other highlights include:
- How to better manage participant pools
- Creating a participant-centric goal
- Navigating the challenges of alternative participant-management options
- Making it really easy for participants
- Collaborating across departments
- The road to easier ethics and compliance
- Other useful recommendations
Join BrainsCAN’s Laura Gonzalez, Ph.D., Community Research Coordinator and Ysabel MacDonald, Ph.D., Clinical Research Coordinator, as they share their journey of creating OurBrainsCAN: Western University’s Cognitive Neuroscience Research Registry in less than a year.