You are invited to attend Western’s second-annual Knowledge Exchange School, which will be held virtually December 2, 9, and 16, 2020, with morning and afternoon ZOOM sessions offered each week. Topics will include:
- An overview of knowledge exchange;
- Enhancing academic writing for dissemination;
- Developing knowledge exchange plans;
- Engaging policy-makers;
- Sharing research through geographical information system (GIS) mapping; and,
- Writing a pitch for The Conversation Canada.
Open to faculty, staff, trainees, and postdoctoral scholars
For more information about sessions and registration, please visit the Knowledge Exchange School website. For more information about the school, accessibility or to request accommodations, please email Mariam Hayward, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Manager.