Western’s third annual Knowledge Exchange School will be held virtually via Zoom, with sessions on December 1st, 8th, and 15th, 2021. Attendees are welcome to sign up for as few or as many sessions as they wish. This year’s topics are geared to providing attendees with information and tools aligned to the current research landscape.
For more information about the school, accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact Mariam Hayward, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Manager.
Check out the line-up of sessions and find more information at Western Research’s Knowledge Exchange and Research Impact website.
Asynchronous sessions will be available beginning November 29, 2021.
- Introduction to Knowledge Exchange
- Writing Knowledge Exchange into Grant Applications
- Knowledge Exchange and Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
- Six Tools to Help You Show Your Research Impact
- Setting Up a Global Digital Identity to Track Your Research Impact (limited to 40 participants)
- Translating Research into Policy Change: Tips & Techniques to Reach Decision-Makers
- Media and Social Media to Enhance Research Exchange & Dissemination