SSHRC Insight Grant Information Session (Fall 2022 Competition)
Monday, August 22, 2022
10:30 – 12 noon
Former SSHRC committee members and successful applicants will discuss and answer your questions about the application review process, strategies for writing a successful application and common mistakes seen on unsuccessful applications. Western Research staff will also be present to inform about the administrative review process, internal and external submission process, important deadlines, knowledge mobilization and EDI D considerations.
- Andrew Walsh (SSHRC Grant Selection Committee member)
- Vicki Esses (SSHRC Grant Selection Committee member)
- Pratima (Tima) Bansal (SSHRC Grant Selection Committee member)
- Mark Cleveland (Successful Applicant)
- Jennifer Hancock (Grants Officer)
- Mariam Hayward (Director, KEx, Impact & EDI D in Research, Knowledge Mobilization Support)
Facilitator: Marc Joanisse, Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Social Science
This is a virtual event, hosted by the Faculty of Social Science in collaboration with the Ivey Business School. The event is open to all researchers in the Western University campus community. Members of the FIMS, Music and Law research community please contact Karen Kueneman for Zoom details if you wish to attend.