Grant Writing Workshop
Wednesday, May 10
9:30 am – 11:30 am
Music Building Room 114
This workshop for faculty researchers will emphasize first-hand practical experience aimed to teach skills, tips and tricks to help individuals to successfully apply for grants. With grants becoming more competitive and difficult to attain, gain knowledge on the best ways to get funding.
- How to develop a strong project
- Key elements of proposal and budget development
- How grants are reviewed and awarded
- Top reasons proposals are rejected
- Dos and Don’ts
- How to find the right funding program
Please consider bringing along a previous or current grant application.
The workshop will be facilitated by Karen Kueneman and ADRs: Isola Ajiferuke, Zoe Sinel and Sharon Wei.
Please RSVP to Karen Kueneman, firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend so that we can arrange for refreshments.