Western Libraries Research Skills Workshops offer an introduction to many of the research services and supports offered at Western Libraries. Most workshops are held on Zoom, more information is provided on the event pages (linked below). Follow the links to register!
- Oct. 2 – Introduction to Dashboards (in-person)
- Oct. 4 – Organizing Research with Reference Management Tools
- Oct. 11 – Working with Digital Primary Sources
- Oct. 12 – Introduction to Qualitative Analysis with Nvivo
- Oct. 16 – Elevating your StoryMaps and Dashboards (in-person)
- Oct. 18 – Finding and Evaluating Book Reviews