SSHRC will be expanding its funding of health-related research projects with a focus on social sciences and humanities.
Eligible projects would include:
- General well-being and work-life balance related topics
- Health policy and management
- Health ethics
- Social construction of health and health behavior
Certain areas will remain ineligible:
- Clinical education
- Clinical research and therapy
- Kinesiology and epidemiology
Researchers are invited to contact SSHRC if you are uncertain about the eligibility of your particular project. They are happy to review a one-page summary (Francois.Simard@sshrc-crsh.gc.ca).