The Faculty Writing Support Program is returning. This year includes:
- Two 2-day writing retreats, in Fall and Winter reading weeks: two full days of writing quietly with cross-campus colleagues, fully catered
- Autumn: Mon Oct 31st and Tues Nov 1st, 9:00- 4:00 PM
- Winter: Tues Feb 21st and Wed Feb 22nd, 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Retreats require registration.
- a weekly Friday morning writing drop-in, beginning Oct. 14
- Friday’s sessions are drop-in and do not require registration (9-11.30am, NCB293)
These initiative are funded through the Small Grants Funding program and other supports from Western Research.
These events are part of Western’s Faculty Writing Support Program—a grassroots enterprise led by Western faculty members with support and funding from Western Research. Email Emily Abrams Ansari (Music) firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly Olson (Classical Studies, Women’s Studies) email@example.com for more information.