Would you benefit from a supportive day of focused writing with your colleagues to set you up to meet writing goals over the months ahead?
With Research Western’s support, the Faculty Writing Support Program will host a one-day retreat on Monday June 12th.
To make this retreat effective, the program can only welcome 30 faculty members at this time.
- When: Monday June 12th , 9 a.m.- 4 p.m
- Who: Full- and part-time faculty and post-docs at Western
- What: After brief introductions and goal-setting, the bulk of the day will be spent writing quietly alongside one another
- Brain Nourishment: Caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages, snacks, and lunch will be provided.
- Application Deadline: Friday June 2nd
Please register through the Faculty Writing Support Program’s webpage.
Western’s Faculty Writing Support Program is a grassroots enterprise led by two Western faculty members with support and funding from Research Western. If you have any additional questions, please contact Emily Ansari (email@example.com) or Kelly Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org).