Due to ongoing technical difficulties currently being experienced by the Canadian Common CV, CIHR will extend the deadline for the submission of registrations/applications to January 20, 2016, for the following funding opportunities:
- Knowledge Synthesis Grant: Prescription Drug Abuse
- Training Grant: Indigenous Mentorship Network Program (LOI)
- Knowledge Synthesis: Fall 2015
- Project Scheme: 2016 1st Live Pilot (Registration)
- Other: Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program (Registration)
- Other: CIHR-IPPH Trailblazer Award in Population Health Solutions
The CCV Secretariat is currently working with Shared Services Canada to resolve this issue which is being experienced by all CCV Subscribing Organizations. CIHR will continue to actively monitor the situation. Updates will follow as they become available. CIHR may further extend the competition deadlines should the disruption to CCV services continue beyond today.
SSHRC has not announced any changes to the deadline for the Insight Development Grant (Feb 3) which also uses the CCV.