Would you benefit from a supportive day of focused writing with your colleagues at the start of summer, to set you up to meet writing goals over the months ahead?
With Research Western’s support, a one-day writing retreat is planned for faculty on June 7, 2018. If the retreat is successful, the organizers hope to plan more events of this type in the future, including weekly drop-in writing sessions and longer retreats, leading ultimately, perhaps, to some kind of faculty writing program at Western.
- When: June 7, 9am – 4pm
- Where: Teaching Support Centre, Room 120
- Who: Full- and part-time faculty at Western
- What: After brief introductions and goal-setting, the bulk of the day will be spent writing quietly alongside one another
- Brain Nourishment: Caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages, snacks, and lunch will be provided.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
For more information and to register, or to express your interest in future events to support faculty writing, please click here
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Abrams Ansari, Associate Professor, Music Research and Composition, or Kelly Olson, Associate Professor, Classical Studies, Women’s Studies and Law.
photo credit: wuestenigel 2018 Calendar with Pen and Laptop via photopin (license)