NVivo Introductory Workshop
November 9, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
Interested in digital qualitative research? Join Western Libraries for a webinar on getting started with NVivo. Learn about the capabilities of this popular analysis package, how to set up a project and import different kinds of data, and start coding. NVivo is a tool for organizing, managing and analyzing qualitative data. This introductory session will provide an overview of NVivo’s capabilities and demonstrate how to use it to get started on a qualitative research project.
- Learn about the features and functionality of NVivo
- Set data files up for autocoding and import
- Create an NVivo project and import different types of data
- Organize and classify files and cases
- Code data and create notes and memos
- Run queries and create charts
- Plan a content analysis
Register for this online workshop here.
Access to NVivo software is not essential but may be helpful if you want to follow along. A trial version of the software may be downloaded here.
Questions / More information: Contact Kristi Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org